Lucid Dreams
Sometimes I wonder 
Everyone has a wish list

But the list of mine
is something much different

You may wish to see some countries
I dream to travel the whole world

You may wish to have pocketful of affluence
I dream to have books full of influence

You may wish to live in luxury
I dream to live altruistically

You may wish to control world order
I wish to make peace in the world

I really wish to do something work wonders
I wish to change the course of those
deprived of amenities and basic needs in life

I wish to do snowboarding 
I dream to do horse riding

I dare to visit Vile Vortices
I dream to have an Eagle by my side

I dream to watch polar lights
I dream to catch mountain heights
I dream to see them every night

You may wish to capture fragile birds
I dream to be friends with Monarch and Translucent Butterflies

You may wish to pick some flowers from a florist
I dream to roam in my own garden

You may wish to sit among the glitter having rumors and gossip around
I dream to wait up the whole night watching the starry sky

You may wish to find a Super hero
I dare to be my own Super girl

You may think of me as a weird
But I dream to play with teddy bear

Being a vicenarian
I'm having more dreams too

Just like everyone wonders
I do wish them come true

For Once in my whole life
Wanna feel nature one last time

That is all from my side
Enough is not enough when dreams are so alive

............................................................


Every individual love to have dreams not just because dreams are an escape from the real world. It's because dreams keep us alive, give us control over visions and make us aware of our surroundings. 

Have you ever wondered that you can control whatever you see in your dreams? Yes. It's possible.  That's called Lucid Dreams.

I have been living in lucid dreams since I started to visualize things. When my visual imaginations strike my mind and I fall into lucid dreams, I feel free. I achieve infinity. I become what no one can embrace. I become what I really meant to be. You know what? It has given me a time frame, a kind of time map where I control everything about my life, my feelings, my imaginations and my tangled thoughts. Cool,  right!

Have you ever wondered about your lucid dreams? Have you ever thought that you can control what you see in your dreams? I would love to hear about your lucid dreams in the comment section. XD