Masked People

Masked People Unmasked

oh! I am just tired of people behaving the same way.

They just can't understand how much others are suffering.

They keep on saying lame excuses for the same reasons:

"Oh my ! We are unavailable, we can not do this, We are busy right now." 

Such a pathetic comments they pass.

Forever helped by others, never help the others when they need them.

Oh I just can't take them anymore.

Such a fraudulent minds they have.

How can anyone be like: Selfish of their time and
Selfish of their life,
Selfish of their knowledge and
Selfish of helping others.

 That's the reason I am  tired of people behaving such a ways.

When it comes to me, I just can not think of other things.

When one of them asks for help,  I start struggling until the end.

My Endeavors turn all the tables and
They see how much I am capable.

Now their mouths start flattery, 
To be there, 
whenever they call my name.

Another reason of why I am  tired of people behaving the same way.

They think they can stop me from being myself.
Pity on them.

They think they can pull me into the dark,
Fools like them.

They think by misbehaving with my mind,they can let me down.
Rubbish like them.

They think they can hide themselves behind a mask, 
pathetic like them.

They can never win this anyways,
I am strong, I am hopeful, leading the pathways.

But still I am tired of these people behaving in such a ways.

--------------------------------

The true reality of this world could be seen if we unveil our fake masks. That's the only way through it.